All orders must be placed by a person who is 18 or over.

orders placed online are dispatched within 5 working days you will be alerted by email of your exact delivery date and /or slot. for products which are eligible for next day delivery , orders must be placed by 9 am ( orders placed after this time will be processed the next working day).

wedding cake and large custom cake orders must be placed at least 2 months in advance, although the earlier the better to guarantee availability .  An expedited Wedding cake and large custom cakes service can be provided at our discretion with an additional fee applied. 

Please check carefully over your order and please alert us  immediately if there are any issues with your order. Beautiful flavours patisserie cannot accept any responsibility for any errors made by the customer during the ordering process.

Custom orders require a minimum of 4 weeks to order although the earlier the better to guarantee availability. 

Full payment is required at the point of all on line orders placed via our website. 

for wedding cakes and large custom cake and cup cake orders we require a 75% down payment with the remaining 25%  2 weeks before delivery. 


All next day deliveries once placed cannot be changed or cancelled once received.

No amendments can be made to orders 72 hours before delivery due date. we will always try to accommodate any changes to your order but last minute changes cannot be guaranteed. (please note that any changes made to your order many incur an additional  charge which you will be made aware of before hand, we will confirm any changes to you via email, if you have not received an email confirming this then we cannot guarantee that the changes will be made.


All orders placed will be delivered, collection is not available.

The customer is responsible for ensuring that the correct and complete delivery address is provided. We require a telephone number when you are placing your order so we can be in contact  if there are any updates regarding  your order. 

Beautiful Flavours Patisserie will not accept any responsibility for any  missing or late deliveries due to incorrect or insufficient information provided, or because there is nobody present to accept the delivery. It is the customers responsibility to make sure that there is someone present to accept the delivery.

for custom orders the price of delivery will be shown on your quote where applicable. for deliveries placed online the cost will be shown at checkout,

All small nourishment for your temple products will be sent via 24 hour courier.

for large nourishment for you temple orders (whole sale) all products will be delivered to you by us the cost of delivery ( if applicable) will be shown on your quote before you place your order.


At the time of delivery you will be asked to check over the appearance of your order. please carefully examine your order as Beautiful Flavours patisserie will not take any responsibility for any visible errors that have not been identified and shown to a member of staff at the point of delivery.

Beautiful Flavours patisseries cakes are all carefully hand-made using only the freshest and finest ingredient available due to our product being hand-made there might be slight variations to the appearance of the product you receive but this will by no means affect the quality.

The colour of the cupcake cases, ribbons , boards and all other accessories used to display a product are examples only, if you require a specific colour variation this must be requested at the time of placing your order.


We reserve the right to replace any unavailable components with those of equal or better quality.


Beautiful Flavours Patisserie will make the upmost effort to ensure you get a product that you are happy with and it is delivered to you in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that this dose not occur Beautiful Flavours patisserie will take the appropriate steps to ensure you have a product that you are happy with . Beautiful Flavour patisserie will not accept any responsibility for emotional distress or consequential costs with products or delivery.


We can only guarantee a full refund for orders if cancelled 8 weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee a full refund after this time. also please note if you cancel your order between 8 weeks - 2 weeks before your order you will receive a maximum of 50% of the order total. In the event that an order is cancelled 7 days before the order fulfilment date Beautiful Flavours patisserie reserve the right to retain the total value of the order to cover the costs.

Customer care:

Here at Beautiful Flavours patisserie customer satisfaction is very important to us, we work hard to ensure that all customers are pleased with our products and services. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order please contact us at